Background and Achievements
Established in 2012, with head office in Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KP) and branch office in Islamabad, Capital Territory. SES is geared up in providing complete engineering solutions and complete end to end project management solutions. The company has more than 20 disciplines, including but not limited to highway and structural engineering, construction management, contract administration, quantity estimation, topographic surveys, geology and hydrology studies, environmental impact assessments, project scheduling, and providing support in other ancillary services.
SES has worked on numerous Infrastructure development projects with some International well reputed organization including Pakistan Railways, World Bank, Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), United Nation Development Program (UNDP) and local government authorities like Communication and Works department (C&W) and Khyber Pakthunkhwa Highway Authority (KPHA), KP.
SES gamut of engineers from various disciplines can handle the entire scope of engineering & project management services from the conceptual phase, through to feasibility, design, construction supervision and post-construction phases of the project.
We have so far designed and completed construction supervision of “643” Nos. bridges and 5,000 kilometres stretch of roads/pavements in urban and in most troubled regions of Pakistan. Various agencies have ranked us as top engineering design consultants.
Our breadth of skills, sectors & services makes us one of the Pakistan’s top players in delivering management & engineering solutions for public and private sector customers. We provide added value solutions which:
- Save money and time
- Reduce risks – technical, commercial, environmental
- Drive up efficiency
- Maximize sustainable outcomes – environmental, social, financial
- Embody best practice
- Result in market-leading customer satisfaction and repeat business levels
With over 80 employees and having currently various site offices in Pakistan; today, SES is one of the leading consulting houses, having worked on major projects across Pakistan and is capable to successfully execute projects in most troubled regions of Pakistan.
With core permanent professional staff and a roster of highly-qualified associates, SES offers a multi-disciplinary approach to its consultancies. Specialists are assembled specifically for each project and selected according to their relevant areas of expertise. SES has offices in major cities of Pakistan are well equipped with modern database, excellent telecommunications facilities, with “state of the art” technology and software library including the latest packages of hardware and software.
SES has a track record of managing complex, multi-million dollar bilateral and multilateral projects in Pakistan for both national and international clients. In addition, SES has links with a wide network of field researchers/ data collectors/service providers/ engineers and can mobilize resources quickly within Pakistan.
SES is an ISO 9001 certified company is committed to provide consultancy services, to the utmost satisfaction of our clients, with the highest level of professionalism and dedication. It is achieved through continuous improvement in level of expertise and commitment of our staff, and provision of necessary resources.
Work and Achievements
A few examples include:
- Feasibility Study of Up-Gradation of existing Railway Line from Rohri To Kohl Taftan Via Quetta Including the Realignment Of Sibi-Spezand Section (1022 Kms) – Pakistan Railways (2018- 2020)
- Feasibility Study of Rail Link from Quetta to Kotla Jam (538 Kms) (Updating of Existing Feasibility Study) – Pakistan Railways (2018- 2020)
- Damage Assessment, Supervision and Spot Checks of Schools and Medium Scale Rural Infrastructure Projects to be rehabilitated under FATA Recovery Programme – UNDP Pakistan (2016–2019)
- Consultancy Services for Third Party Monitoring Agent (TPMA) For the KP, FATA and Balochistan Multi Donor Trust Fund (2012-2016)
- Feasibility design, detailed engineering estimates and construction supervision carried out for various roads stretched over 5,000 Kilometres and over 643 bridges in various districts of Pakistan particularly Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and FATA spanning a combined length of more than 4.6 Km. (2012-2020)