Effective site supervision is essential to the success of the project. SES is capable in all forms of condition of contact including FIDIC and has developed project management techniques & a Guideline Manual to ensure effective site supervision, in particular the following:
- Progress Monitoring
- Cost Control
- Responding to Difficulties encountered during the course of construction
- Measurement of the works in a timely manner.
- Project design development and planning
- Choosing professional and skilled sub-consultants
- Cost management
- Project schedule management
- Contract administration- project meetings, RFI’s, etc.
- Safety management
- Maximize project team efficiency
- Disputes and claims management
We have the ability to provide and administer teams of chartered engineers, specialists and other experienced and well qualified staff to supervise the Contractor’s activities including observance of the Conditions of Contract, the day to day execution of the works in accordance with the Specifications and Drawings, and measurement and valuation of the works as construction proceeds. Such a team would supervise any additional surveys or investigations and monitor the quality and standard of materials and equipment incorporated in the Works.
We attach great importance to achieving a good working relationship with a client, and to that end are prepared to expend care and effort while being fair to the Contractor.