Environmental Engineering is the application of science and engineering principles where the main goal is to improve the environment (air, water, and/or land resources). This requires providing healthy water, air, and land areas for human habitation and for other organisms, and to remediate polluted sites.
We provide a full range of environmental services of which includes EIA for most of the major infrastructure and rural development projects that are designed for meeting our client’s objectives of complying with the increasing regulatory demands placed upon them and to provide the framework to meet those needs.
Based on the initial Environmental impact analysis of major projects, the impact is measured and necessary mitigation and monitoring measures are incorporated in the design.
The services include:
- Environmental & Social Management Framework/Codes of Practice
- Sectoral/Regional Environmental / Social Assessment
- Initial Environmental / Social Examination
- Environmental Surveys
- Social Impact Assessment
- Resettlement & Rehabilitation Action Plan
- Project Benefit Monitoring / Evaluation
- Benefit Monitoring and Evaluation
- Training & Development
- Social Development Studies
- Environmental / Social Screening / Analysis
- Socio-Economic Surveys
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Environmental Management Action Plan
- Public / Stakeholders Consultation
- Independent Environmental / Social Reviews
- Project Prioritizations and Investment Analysis
- Construction Supervision