Geotechnical engineering, a branch of civil engineering, is concerned with the application of soil and rock mechanics, engineering geology and other disciplines as related to design and construction in civil engineering. At Spectra, we have a highly experienced geotechnical engineers who can provide quality services in the preparation of full scale geotechnical reports, for trouble shooting of geotechnical related problems, to provide high grade skilled supervision in areas related to geotechnical activities and to attend to the technical requirements in related fields.
The services include:
- Earthwork Design & Recommendations
- Foundation Analysis & Design
- Grouting & Ground Improvement Design
- Landslide Investigation & Stabilization
- Pavement Analysis & Design
- Seepage Analyses
- Site Development Feasibility Studies
- Slope Stability & Retaining Structure Design
- Subsurface Investigation, Sampling & Testing
- Geotechnical Construction Phase Services
- Physical / Chemical Analysis of Soil
- Analysis and design related to swelling and shrinkage, liquefaction, chemically active soil and water etc.
- Soil exploration for preliminary design for road and railway alignments
- Detailed investigations during construction stage
- Soil investigation for design of slopes in embankment and cuttings
- Construction supervision for earthwork for quality control
- Geophysical investigations for mapping of configuration and basement rock, vertical lateral lithological changes and water table.