The need for smart sustainable urban solutions has never been greater than it is today. The rapid pace of urbanization in major cities has forced planning community to control the urban sprawl in an organized manner and through proper planning at various levels control in such a way making today cities self-sustainable.
In the context of urban development, Spectra a multi-disciplinary group consists of Urban Planners and Designers, Landscape Architects, Structural Engineers, Planners and Environmentalist. They provide quality and environmentally sustainable solutions for developing healthy, safe places in which people can thrive, communities can evolve, and the environment can flourish.
Key aspects of handling planning projects in Spectra are:
- Planning and design of new townships and related infrastructure services.
- Planning of clean settlements: identification of sites and services, design of agricultural service centers, planning and design of village centers, agricultural land use and settlement planning schemes, socio-economic surveys and environmental impact studies; transport planning, urban design, Residential Development, Public Health Engineering and Tourism, implementation and evaluation of integrated rural development and regional development projects.
- Readily available input from in-house professionals connected with fields of transportation, infrastructure, urban planning & economic development.
- Developing project specific methodology and survey frameworks for different projects.
The services include
- Master Planning, Town Planning
- Regional transport and development plans
- Development plans for towns and cities
- Tourism development and planning
- Social Impact Assessment
- Resettlement Action Plan
- Independent Environmental Review
- Watershed Development
- Biodiversity & Forestry
- Management Information System and Geographical Information System
- Natural Resources management
- Risk Assessment and Disaster management plan
- Monitoring & Evaluation of R&R activities
- Environmental Construction Supervision
- Infrastructure plans
- Special area planning
- Site planning
- GIS and Software development